A high-quality, sustainable residential community
Nad Al Sheba Gardens is a land development project by Meraas, sixteen kilometres from City Walk and close to the Al Ain Road (E-66). Freehold plots are now available on a flexible payment plan; with the option to build Ground Plus One (G+1) and Ground Plus Six (G+6) residential buildings and villas. Proposed land uses also include retail, community facilities (a masjid, school, and hospital), district and neighbourhood parks and open recreation spaces for active and passive recreation.
Nad Al Sheba Gardens is strategically located adjacent to Meydan development and Mohammed Bin Rashid City
• Usage: Buildings (Residential-Commercial/Residential), Permitted Height: G+6
• Usage: Villa Plots , Type 1: 10,000 sq.ft.
• Permitted Height G+1
• Permitted 2 villas per plot,
• Type 2: 5,000 sq.ft.
• Permitted Height: G+1
• Permitted 1 villa per plot
• Ownership: Freehold
• Payment Methods: Payment Plan
• No time limit to construct
• The development follows Dubai Development Authority (DDA) rules and regulations in terms of design & construction